Crochet Pattern: Oliva's Lace Vintage Cocoon
Size: 0-3 months
This beautiful cocoon is used made with a dainty 3ply yarn, making it very lacy...and with the specific stitching it looks very vintage-y. Beautiful in any color variation!
This is one MUST HAVE photography prop!
Step by step photos are included on how to create the stitch.
Pattern written row by row.
Skill Level: Easy-Intermediate
To work this pattern you need to know how to work chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet.
This is made with light weight (#3 weight) yarn.
Pattern includes photos, gauge, abbreviation keys, stitch counts and extra notes to help explain.
What you receive:
- Instant Downloadable PDF file of the pattern via Instant download.
**This is a PDF Pattern--NOT A Made item**
- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.