Sorry, this item sold. Have LilacCorners make something just for you, or try these other items:
This cheerful design will inspire the imagination of any baby or toddler. These special elephants
and giraffes are pink and green and yellow and haves circles and squares on them!!!
* The middle layer of each square is pink flannel. Many rag quilts have one fabric on the back
of each square, but I decided to carry out the rag quilt tradition of using what you have and
used mostly pink chenille, but also squares of the four Urban Circus fabrics and white chenille.
* I designed the front of the quilt to have a diagonal repeat of each of the 5 fabrics used.
* Each square block is machine quilted with the traditional X. Careful, close clipping produces
the soft, frayed edges.
* The quilt is 39 1/2 " X 44 1/2". A great size for the crib or stroller, tummy time on the floor, or to
carry around as a favored blankie.
* I used two rows of top stitching around the edge of the quilt before snipping for decorative
effect and added durability.
* All fabric was washed before making this quilt. I washed the finished quilt once to start the
ragging process. It launders well on the gentle cycle and drying on a low setting. It will get
softer and fluffier with each washing. Babies love to play with the raggedy edges!
This will make a wonderful baby shower gift or a great surprise for your own baby or toddler.
This heirloom quality quilt was made with great attention to detail in my smoke and pet free home.
Thanks for visiting Lilac Corners.