- Typical 1930s cut, small puff sleeves, narrow collar and slim bias-cut skirt
- Fitted bodice with lots of small bakelite or celluloid buttons down the front
- Dress has two crescent shaped front pockets
- Side metal zipper
- Matching short jacket with round neck and many buttons down the front
- Small ruffled shoulder pads sewn to the inside of dress and jacket
- Rayon knit jersey material in black with white polka dot print with a luxurious, heavy drape to it
- Material is slightly sheer and will need a slip underneath for modesty.
Shoulder to waist 17"
Waist to hem 27"
Condition: Very good. Some fading to the black fabric in the back area of the dress - not too noticeable. Some of the buttons are faded (pictured). The white dot print has a bit of distress to it in some places but it does not affect wearability.