by DOLORIS PETUNIA
Doloris Petunia's Mini Bridal Bandeau is a stunning feminine headpiece for the modern bride who wants to give the hint of a traditional veil.
This is a one of a kind piece that is handmade to order specifically for you. Please read the full description here as well as our policy section as we try to answer all questions in advance. If you have any specific questions upon reading the information laid out here- please do not hesitate to contact us. Due to high order volumes we sometimes cannot answer immediately- but will get back to you as soon as possible.
What you need to know about Doloris Petunia pieces is that no two pieces are exactly the same. This is intentional on our part since our brides come to us specifically because they love wearing special one of a kind pieces on their wedding day. The over all effect of your piece will be the same as in this photo- only the design detail up close will be different (as well as the customization as laid out below).
We ship typically 3-8 weeks after purchase Monday-Friday using USPS Priority shipping (3 to 5 days inside the US and Express Mail outside of the US). Please note that during wedding season in the US and Australia that timeframe can vary greatly and so always let us know if you have a specific need by date at the time of checkout and we can generate a delivery estimation for you. If you would like a delivery confirmation or a faster shipping method please let us know at checkout and we will send a revised bill via paypal.
We are a small company that takes pride in one by one attention to your design details and the quality of our work, as a result turnaround times can change slightly and are not guaranteed unless arranged prior to purchase. Rush orders are available on a case by case basis. Please message us in advance if you would like to discuss the option of rushing your order. If your wedding is with in 4 weeks and you would like to Rush your order there will be an additional $20 fee billed via paypal and upgraded shipping fee's may apply.
SPECIFIC DETAILS ON THIS PIECE:
~ Handset Embroidered Swarovski Crystals
~ Your choice of Ivory or White Tulle (other colors also available)
~ Vintage hand pressed organza and silk petals (shown here in pale nude and white)
~ Gold and Silver Plated (either or OR both (as seen in this photo)
~ Raw chiffon ribbons tie at the nape of neck for added visual effect and security
~ Custom Set to your measurements if you have an unusual sized head
~ Attaches to the head with high quality hair combs
Upon check out, please let us know the following (Please enter the answers to the questions below in the box at checkout through Etsy so your specific information follows your specific order to help us prevent any confusion on our end):
1) The date of your event... and subsequent hair trials or fittings (depending on the lead time- we can not always promise delivery for a fitting or hair trial (again this is a result of high order volumes)).
2) Which side you will be wearing the piece on... In other words, if you will be wearing the decorative portion of this piece on your left or right hand side (if you know its okay - but this information does effect the shape of the piece. ((If no information is given we will make the piece so it is set in the middle)).
3) What color you want the petals and accent metal... The majority of the petals will be the shade of white that best matches your dress. Upon checkout- please let us know If you would like the petal portion to include pale blue, pale pink, pale nude, pale grey, silver or gold petals for contrast (We can make the piece in all white or ivory- but we do suggest an accent color to help break up the space in the petal section. The accent colors we use are so pale the you will not be able to see the color in the petals from more then a few feet away).
Please also let us know the accent metal you would like us to use. We prefer to use a mix of gold and silver because we like the effect it creates- but we can do your piece in all gold, all silver- or a mix of both as you see in this listing.
4) If you prefer the tulle/netting on piece to be white or ivory (or another color). Most brides choose the color of their dress to match the shade of white. We can fill requests for this whole piece in a host of other colors- so please do not hesitate to ask.
5) Any other custom request. We are always happy to make each piece perfect for each unique bride- please let us know if you have specific requests for your individual piece and we will happily do our best to fulfill your request.
Thank you to Whitney and her handsome husband Adam for providing these photos by the talented Clayton Austin. Check out his blog here for more photos of Whitney and Adam's Beautiful wedding: http://claytonaustinlovestories.com/blog/2012/02/whitney-adam/
Other bandeau options:
The listing above and the following links are all for the same Crystal Mini Bandeau- the only difference is that they are shown in different ways the piece can be worn:
The following is a listing for the Sequin and Crystal Mini Bandeau (A similar option in shape- but using less expensive materials to help offset the cost):
The following listings are for our various Full Sized Crystal Bandeau's. Our full sized bandeau is about 2 times as wide as the mini crystal versions and allows for greater customization:
The following is a listing for our All Crystal Mini Bandeau (without petals):
For other styles of headpieces as well as other examples of our work and images of real life clients in our pieces you can also check out the rest of our Etsy page, our website (dolorispetunia.com),our Facebook fan page or follow Doloris Petunia on Instagram.
Message for international clients:
We do our best to avoid custom fees- please read our policy section to hear more about that. We also send all of our international bandeaus via USPS express mail. Because we use the more expensive service we can provide a tracking number and most orders will arrive after 5 to 10 transit days. If you would like to downgrade your shipping to first class to avoid the added shipping cost we are glad to do so- but we will not be able to provide a tracking number and will not be responsible for any lost or delayed packages.