Sorry, this item sold. Have GarageCoutureClothes make something just for you, or try these other items:
I made this top from recycled men's dress shirts and reconstructed them into an adorable and super sassy upcycled tunic (or mini dress). The tunic beautifully frames your collarbone with a cowl neck collar made from shirt sleeves (from another shirt). The wide waist "neckties" belt accentuates your waistline without showing off "too" much. Be sophisticated, (but a little sexy) in your reclaimed boyfriend's shirt!
• Tunic is machine washable
• Belt is hand wash or dry clean only
• Shirt: Butter Yellow 100%cotton. Cowlneck: salmon pink with yellow pinstripes
• Neckties Belt with wooden beads on end: Necktie#1: pink crinkled tie Necktie#2 tropical flowers print tie
• Tunic only slips on over the head (it does unbutton up to the cowlneck)
• This tunic has extra long cuffs that fold back. They do require cuff links.
• REDUCED SHIPPING: I SHARE THE SHIPPING COST WITH YOU!
• Fits Sizes: Large, XL and maybe XXL depending on measurements
• Bust: 49" or 125cm, Waist: 49" or 125cm and Hips: 49" or 125cm
• I did not alter the bust, hips or waist so it still fits like a man's shirt and is quite large. Use the necktie belt to make the tunic fitted against your waist.
Want to see more menswear inspired clothing?: http://www.etsy.com/shop/erinsapparel?section_id=6937904