Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Two authentic ikat pillow covers 16" x 16" handmade in my Bali home studio.
The ikat I use is produced in Indonesia where it is known as Bali endek. Bali endek is a unique ikat in that the weft threads are dyed prior to weaving rather than the warp threads. It is a similar weight to cotton sheeting and the thread used is locally made cotton or a cotton/rayon blend.
Pillow covers in sets may be purchased separately or you are welcome to make up your own sets. Just let me know your requirements and I will put them in a collage image and do a custom listing for you.
* Top and reverse side of pillow cover are in the same fabric with envelope closure for easy removal
*Inserts are not included.
* All fabrics have been pre washed. I recommend washing by hand with a gentle detergent and ironing with care using a cool dry iron.
* Fast and reliable Track & Trace (signature required) shipping from Bali, Indonesia.
* Add extra items to your order with no extra shipping charges.
* Please read my policies carefully before purchasing: