Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Straight cut meitai
This Model was designed using a the traditional straight cut on the sides and unlike other Mei Tais sold on Ebay the padding is inserted in strategic areas to improve the wearing experience for parents and children minimising the tiredness over long wearing periods
This model can be used from birth to approx. 4 to 5 years and the main body is approx. 21,5" X 14", the shoulders straps width are approx. 3,5" to 4" and the approx. Length is 63" to 67" inches per strap, the waist straps width are 3,75" to 4" width and length is approx. all round 75" inches. (for some models we can make the straps longer by especial request but there might be and extra charge depending on the length required).
We include illustrated instructions showing basics on how to wear it and the washing it is easy, just with similar colours at up to 40 degrees and do not tumble dry.
Our product is reversible and we usually make them in one plain colour on one side like Black, White, or Brown, and on the other side would be the patterns shown in the picture like flowers, stripes, etc.
This baby carrier can be used for children from birth until you feel they do not want to be carried any more, this could be 4 years or more.
It has padded straps for shoulders and hips and the same sling can be used by parents with different sizes
This baby carrier can also be a fashion statement. As it comes in a stylish design and colours
Babywearing allows the wearer to have free hands to accomplish tasks while caring for the baby's need to be held; Babywearing offers a safer alternative to placing a car seat on top of a shopping cart. It also allows children to be involved in social interactions and to see their surroundings as an adult would.
Studies of parent-child attachment, parental satisfaction and infant crying all point to babywearing as an ideal solution for most parents to provide an optimum environment for attachment between parent and child. Baby carriers and slings help increase the number of hours of day an infant is held, and there is an inverse relationship between the number of hours spend crying and the number of hours a child is held in a given day. Even 3 hours per day of babywearing reduces infant crying significantly, and at 13 months, babies who have been in soft carriers regularly are significantly more likely to be securely attached than babies who are carried in hard carriers
Babywearing is far from new and has been practised for centuries around the world. In the industrialized world, babywearing has gained popularity in recent decades.
Benefits of using a sling or carrier:
• Mothers' oxytocin is increased through physical contact with the infant, this hormone acts at the mammary glands, causing milk to be 'let down' leading to a more intimate maternal bond, easier breastfeeding and better care.
• Infants who are carried are calmer because all of their primal/survival needs are met. The caregiver can be seen, heard, smelled, touched, tasted, provide feeding and the motion necessary for continuing neural development, gastrointestinal and respiratory health and to establish balance (inner ear development) and muscle tone is constant.
• Infants are more organized. Parental rhythms (walking, heartbeat, etc.) have balancing and soothing effects on infants.
• Infants are "humanized" earlier by developing socially. Babies are closer to people and can study facial expressions, learn languages faster and be familiar with body language.
• Independence is established earlier.
• Attachment between child and caregiver is more secure.
Thanks for Looking