Sorry, this item sold. Have focuslineart make something just for you, or try these other items:
Nature’s endless variety of colors and textures makes each slice of reclaimed wood beautiful and unique. Incorporating a little bit of Mother Earth into your home is the easiest way to give your space more warmth and a natural feel. Each piece of Red Elm has been meticulously hand-crafted by me, Tracy Melton, into a piece of high end fine art for your home.
I cut the standing dead Red Elm trees down from the woods in northern Indiana. Red Elm is a beautiful American hardwood. Each branch is cut on a band saw, rigorously sanded, and sealed to preserve and accentuate the tree rings and texture of the wood. The sides of the wood are left unsanded to show all of the wonderful marking left by nature. Then I apply the acrylic paint by hand. Each painting gets two more coats of Minwax Gloss Poly-crylic. The end result is a vibrant, colorful, shiny, and unique piece of art that feels good in your hand and draws you in with its meticulously chosen, complementary color palette.
- Hand-crafted by Tracy Melton, American Craftsman and Artist
- Set of 12
- Each piece of wood has holes hollowed out from behind for wall mounting
- Each painting is original and unique
- They are all signed and dated by me on the backside
- CONSIDER BUYING MORE THAN ONE SET TO CREATE A LARGER PIECE OF ART
- Each painting has a different dimension
- Each Painting measures approximately: 4.5"- 5.5" in diameter and 2.5" in deep