Latches are made of metal and still working quite well.
The suitcase dates back to the 50s at least.
It is very nice because:
- love the color, perfect for a rustic home decor
- great inside made of plaid paper in very well kept
- in really good conditions
- perfect to display with some old books inside
it is a little imperfect because:
- lots of scratches and signs of wear
- soem stains in the inside paper (see photo 5)
- metal parts are rusty
it is 19.7 inches wide, 11.8 inches deep and 6.7 inches tall (considering photo 2)
(50 cm wide and 30 cm deep and 17 cm tall)
(books, molds, deer, clock, pins and globe not included)
°convo me for combined shipping quotes
°more vintage finds here: http://AnnaLouVintage.etsy.com
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.