Sorry, this item sold. Have lilpeeperkeepers make something just for you, or try these other items:
Woven wraps lend excellent support from newborn stage through toddlerhood (up til about 35 + pounds for this type fabric)=). Because of this, woven wraps are a super, economical choice for a long-lasting, supportive wrap!!
These wraps are super for year-round use as they are made from lightweight cotton.
Here are the specifics:
Length - @ 6 yards
Width - @ 28 inches
Fabric content: 100% cotton
Fabric Heft: lightweight
Color: gray and pink plaid
This fabric also available in a ring sling here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/81169597/ring-sling-baby-sling-carrier
Edge: trim rolled hem in pink; our label marks the middle for you to start wrapping!
These are excellent at distributing weight and can be used from infant up through toddlerhood. An accompanying DVD will show you front carry (facing in and out), hip carry, and back carry (only for advanced users, please!)
Because they come with instructions and are not "sized" like a pouch sling, wraps, just like the ring slings we carry, make excellent gifts!
Check out our 150 other options of carriers and accessories in the shop here (and remember about the one shipping charge on baby items): http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilpeeperkeepers
Don't forget to buy a LPK WrapSac to help keep your wrap clean and organized! See our choices here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilpeeperkeepers?section_id=7136126
ABOUT LI'L PEEPER KEEPER CARRIERS: Great care has been taken to make sure that these carriers are sewn with quality and safety in mind. Pouches are sewn with a reinforced seam, known as a French seam, to shape the carrier. Ring sling fabrics are chosen with care as to style and strength, and each sling is carefully reinforced at the rings.
Babywearing is both a joy and a responsibility. Although Babywearing is simple, it will take practice and precations, just like anything else. Don’t expect you or your baby to “sling like a pro” the very first time. Keep at it – it’s worth the effort!
Some precautions to take while wearing your baby:
1. Always check the carrier first for signs of wear or any rips. Don’t use if damaged.
2. Practice holds with a stuffed animal before trying them on your baby.
3. Use common sense while wearing – i.e. do not bend from waist. Don’t use around the water, while cooking, showering, or other potentially hazardous activities.
4. Always make sure your baby has sufficient airflow.
5. Remove baby from sling before placing in bed.
6. While making adjustments, always make sure the baby’s weight is supported.
7. If a child is fighting against going into the sling, wait until he is calm and try again.
8. If a child is fussing after being placed in the sling, talk to him, pat back, move around, just as you would normally do to soothe a child.
9. Follow safety guidelines: you use at your own risk, accepting the responsibility for the safety of your child.