"Would you lie with me and just forget the world..."
This quote reminds me of the hazy summer days of my childhood, lying in the grass, looking up at the sky, without a care in the world. •••
• All 8 x 10 prints are professionally printed on acid-free, 100% cotton rag Fine Art paper with water, smudge, and fade-resistant pigment inks. I only use professional quality Epson paper and inks. There are cheaper, non-Epson versions available that are lesser quality, but I don't believe in using them.
• The print will ship flat in a rigid mailer with archival board backer and protective archival plastic sleeve to help ensure its safe arrival.
• Any print in my shop can be ordered as 11 x 14 size instead. All you need to do is purchase the "11 x 14 upgrade" listing along with the listing that you want to upgrade. The upgrade listing can be accessed here... http://www.etsy.com/shop/CisforColor?section_id=10744940
• I print all artwork after the order is placed. The ink must dry overnight before I can ship it. This process can take 1-3 days. I will ship the order as soon as the print is dry.
• Please see my shop policies for other details: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CisforColor/policy
• INTERNATIONAL orders may be subject to customs DELAYS and FEES (including VAT and Handling Fees) that are beyond my control and the control of the United States Postal Service (please see my Shop Policies page for more information on International Shipping).
••• Want to see similar items? Check out the rest of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/cisforcolor •••
*This listing is for the print only, frame and mat are not included. C is for Color watermark will not appear on the actual print.
**Please note that computer monitors can display colors differently and what you see on your screen may vary slightly from the print you receive, but only slightly. I have finely tuned my printing process, so please know that what you receive is as I’ve intended it.
All artwork copyright © 2011-2014 C is for Color
Sale of artwork does not transfer copyrights.