it is made of plastic except the metal cage, it dates back to the 60s.
In photo 5 you can see the blades working :-)
it is very nice because:
- love love love the color!
- very retro and very vintage
- still working, even if not very powerfully
- love also the red and the writings (photo 4)
- bjm is a very famous "vintage" italian company
- amazing piece of decor
it is a little imperfect because:
- the metal cage is a little rusty
- there is a vintage patina
- seems like it misses a button (photo 2)
- working but not very powerfully
it is 11.8 inches tall x 9.8 inches wide (30 cm tall x 25 cm wide)
the plug is italian so you might need a power adaptor if you don't live in Italy
°convo me for combined shipping quotes
°more vintage finds here: http://AnnaLouVintage.etsy.com
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.