- they resemble the shape of lotus when seen from top.
- they resemble shapes of Cambodian and Indian Hindu temple pyramids.
- made in brass.
- weighs height
big 200 grams appxly 5 cms
base is 4.5 cms x 4.5 cms
- NOTE : they are handrcrafted and very inconsistent in finish, each pyramid will vary in finish and size slightly. they also have rough finishing as seen in the close up omages. the weight is also inconsistent between each pyramid.
MESSAGE ME FOR SPECIAL LISTING, COMBINATIONS OF DIFFERENT PRODUCTS, QUANTITIES, SHIPPING OPTIONS, ETC....
you can shop with full confidence, i will track and take the responsibility of items till they reach you.
RETURNS accepted, please look into shop policies for more details.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SHOP.
POSTING AND SHIPPING:
- All purchases made within Sunday to Friday will be posted within 20 hours of purchase.
- You will receive purchase acknowledgement message within 10 hours of purchase and i will message you again after posting.
- We ship through Registered Post from the India government post office, which will deliver across the world within a span of 13 to 18 days.
i will track the post till they reach you,
i am the insurance for the items until they reach you, i will resend the items at my own cost if it is lost during transit.
if i do not have similar items to resend i will refund full amount of purchase.
- Message me for Expedited Shipping which is for extra cost , special listing.
expedited shipping through Speed Post which delivers within 4 to 6 days.
All the products can be gift wrapped and delivered to the recipient as seen in the last image.
all gift wrapping will be done using only reusable, reclaimed feed sack or polypropylene sack as seen in the last image of most of my listings, finished with a ribbon band on top and a message card at the bottom which is a piece of handmade paper,
if you want gift wrapping to be done, you must email me or leave me a message in the purchase purchase order, you must also specify the entire message, recipients name to be written on the message card of the gift box in block letters.