Sorry, this item sold. Have halfnhalfstudio make something just for you, or try these other items:
A classical item displays very well in your surroundings. Highly visible in place of holding pocket change, or house/vehicle keys. You can also use this serving tray for mini sandwiches during high noon tea.
Glass Serving Tray:
* 10 1/2" total length (edge to edge - outer side)
* ~ 4 1/2" total height (glass base to top of handle tip)
* Glass handle width is 1 1/2" (edge to edge)
* Height of glass handle is ~ 4".
* Chips and Air Bubble: (see photo #2)
- Shows production chips on the edge
- 1 air bubble trapped on the surface tray
- Small air bubble on the handle. They are locked inside the glass and doesn't consist of any surface bump.
- small chip on the edge of the handle (not sure if this was production molding causing a chip).
It is in great condition.
Are you ready for the high noon tea (Brunch)? or Organize your entrance door instead of leaving all those pocket change or keys around?
Please read all detail descriptions and view all photos before purchasing. Shipping cost listed is within United States via USPS in support of postage carriers.
Please contact us before purchasing so we can best provide shipping cost options.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you for stopping by, and looking.
COPYRIGHT: Half and Half Studio retains all rights to images.