Classic and substantial, this archival album is made to hold as many as 240 photos on its cotton rag pages. Customize your book by choosing from ten cloth colors and three thread options.
This item is MADE TO ORDER.
* * *
PLEASE INCLUDE IN NOTES TO SELLER:
1. your choice of cloth color for the album (see swatch image -- note we cannot print plaques on "raven" cloth)
2. your choice of thread color for the album (cream, black, or chocolate)
3. your choice of cloth color for the slipcase
4. whether you would like the plaque on the album or the slipcase
5. your plaque font choice
6. your plaque text (Case sensitive. 20 character maximum, please. You may specify up to three lines of text.)
7. your email address for proofing
Upon your order, you will receive an email proof of your plaque within two business days. Once you approve your proof, we will ship your book within two to three weeks. (Check shop policies for any changes in normal turnaround time.)
* * *
The binding style accommodates dimensional ephemera and any accompanying text. Pages fit four 4” x 6” photos in a horizontal grid, two 5” x 7” photos vertically, or one 8” x 10” horizontally. Each album has 30 pages (60 sides) that measure 10"h x 14"w. We recommend mounting photos with archival double-stick adhesive or photo corners.
Colors Shown Above: Mica Album with Cream Thread, Mica Slipcase
There may be subtle color variation within each cloth and plaque, as dye lots vary. Swatch books are available as a separate item if you'd like to see the cloth and thread before buying.
Each book and slipcase is archival and made by hand in our Portland, Oregon studio. See our website hsspdx.com or contact us for further customization options. Thank you!