These 3 delicate porcelain bowls would make a lovely gift. Bowl is made with wool deeped in porcelain paperclay and arranged in a shape.
Paperclay is a mix of porcelain and paper pulp. Paper in the clay changes the molecular structure of the clay body. The paper burns out of the clay in the kiln after about 300° and then the clay is as normal.
So here are a few things paperclay is capable of;
- You can add wet-to-wet, wet-to-dry, or wet-to-bisque. You can remodel at all stages of making.
- You can work with much thicker walls on sculptural forms.
- Paper clay will withstand multiple re-dampening so you can make changes in the form. It will also withstand forced drying.
- Fired pieces are lighter.
- Paper clay has better thermal shock resistance.
Each tealight holder is individually hand made in porcelain by me. Due to their handmade nature no two tealight holders are identical.
To clean use soapy water and a soft brush.
the big one :14 cm diameter about
The medium one: 5cm height and 10 cm diameter approximately.
The little : 3cm height and 6 cm diameter approximately.
Ceramic items are fragile, I pack with this in mind . Once its out of my hands it wont be handled with loving care till it reaches your door !
I use bubble wrap , packing peantus and double box everything.... this is why the shipping costs are so high.