You will love sewing this classic dress. The tutorial includes page after page of pictures with detailed instructions. And if you get stuck on a step?...we’re just a convo away.
Your tutorial will be emailed to your Etsy email address in the form of a PDF file within 12 hours of your purchase. If you haven’t received your pattern within 24 hours, please check your junk mail and spam folders for the email. If you don’t find it there, contact us and your order will be resent.
Your pattern comes with all the sizes – 1 (12M), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10
The PDF tutorial includes:
• A full scale computer generated pattern ready to print on regular 8.5"x11" computer paper. (You’ll need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view it. You can find the free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
• Instructions for assembling the pattern
• Detailed step by step picture tutorial
• Fabric requirements and suggestions
• Materials/notions list
• Upcycling tips and tricks
• A glossary of sewing terms
All you’ll need is a regular sewing machine (no serger required) and some basic sewing tools.
Any of our patterns can be sent to you by regular mail – just purchase the mail listing for $2.75 here -- https://www.etsy.com/listing/93911788/add-on-to-get-your-pattern-pieces-by for each pattern purchased. We mail the pattern pieces only. The pattern directions will still be emailed to your inbox.
This pattern is designed by Ruby Jean’s Closet and all designs are copyrighted 2012, all rights reserved. It is for personal use. Garments produced using this pattern may be offered for sale by in-home sewers in limited quantities. We ask that you give www.rubyjeanscloset.etsy.com credit for the pattern.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.