These vintage copper bezels are great for a variety of projects :)
You'll find glass domes to go in these here in our shop
To make a pendant follow these simple steps:
1. Print your image on heavy cardstock paper using a color laser printer
2. Then you'll put a good amount of glaze on the back of your glass dome.
3. Put glaze side (back of glass dome) down against the image. Make sure you move it around a little to get any excess air bubbles out but don't press down to firm or you'll lose all your glaze.
4. Next is the waiting game. You'll want to let it set up for at least 24 hours so the glaze gets good & hard. If you move it too fast you'll get air bubbles or silver spots.
5. Then you'll put a little bit of glaze or any other strong glue into the blank pendant tray & press the glass dome pendant into it.
6. It is complete :) Now you have your very own handcrafted glass dome pendant. Put it on a chain & you are good to go!
*Please let us know if you have any questions about this fun & easy project.
These do come in other colors
see http://www.shopdogcraftsupplies.etsy.com to see more