Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
To view a short and SWEET video about the Baby Snap Sack®, please visit https://www.facebook.com/#!/themilkandhoneycompany
*photos 2-4 by Sunday Grant Photography*
Sleep sacks are recommended by many experts to reduce the risk of SIDS, which may be the result of loose crib bedding compromising air flow around a baby's mouth and nose.
Safety and quality are top considerations when creating a product for young children. The Baby Snap Sack® has been tested by an accredited laboratory according to safety standards set forth by the CPSC, and carries a general conformity certificate. The fabric is not treated with flame retardant chemicals.
In addition to safety benefits, the Baby Snap Sack® eliminates the need to buy multiple sleep sacks in various sizes for rapidly growing babies. Most sleep sacks are sized 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months etc. The Baby Snap Sack® is one size for babies and toddlers, and fits most children from infancy until age 2 or 3.
BENEFITS OF THE BABY SNAP SACK®
• Safer than traditional baby blankets
• Ideal for both camping and everyday use
• Simple adjustable sizing from infancy into the toddler years with durable snaps (patent pending)
• Machine washable and dryable
• Less disruption to sleeping baby when transferring from one bed to another
• Easy diaper changing with side zipper access
• Full length two-way zipper allows for adjustable warmth and all-season ventilation
• Fully or partially open two-way zipper (from the bottom) provides for free leg movement for active toddlers
• Fully closed zipper prevents an infant’s legs from becoming lodged between crib rails
• Fully closed zipper also reduces the risk of an older baby lifting a leg high enough to climb and tumble over the side of a crib
• Provides peace of mind that your baby will not become uncovered during the night
The Baby Snap Sack® fits *most* children from infancy until age 2 or 3.
Largest adjustment: approximately 16 in across the chest and 40 in from shoulder to toe.
Smallest adjustment: approximately 10 in across the chest and 36 in from shoulder to toe. *Note: The long length is not significant for a young baby, since the extra fabric will be below their feet. The sleep sack should fit appropriately as long as the snaps are adjusted over the shoulders and under the arms.
Foot box: approximately 23 in (58.4 cm) across the base.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• For safety, remove all objects such as toys and extra blankets from your baby’s sleeping space.
• Dress your baby in very lightweight pajamas underneath the sleep sack, then increase if necessary.
• After placing your baby inside the sleep sack, fully close the upper part of the two-way zipper, then adjust sizing with the snaps both over the shoulders and under the arms. The fit should be secure but not tight.
• If your baby appears too warm or is damp to the touch, open the bottom of the two-way zipper, adjust the room temperature, change to lighter weight pajamas underneath, or remove the sleep sack. To prevent entanglement, do not add extra blankets over the sleep sack if your baby remains cold. Instead, increase the room temperature, or add a hat, socks or warmer pajamas underneath.
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
I want every customer to be completely satisfied, and enjoy the Baby Snap Sack® as much as we do! It may be returned at any time for refund, exchange or repair.