Life itself is an ever changing ebb and flow of things becoming other things, death and rebirth. Molecules rearrange themselves and keep going. In this way we go on living forever. This rearranging and perpetuation of life is what is behind this artwork.
In part inspired from local/regional Pueblo Indian designs found on both ancient and contemporary pottery. These potters are incredible artisans who carry forward time honored, sacred and beautiful art proudly into the future.
We screen print these by hand, one at a time, onto a 100% cotton, American Apparel unisex t shirt. This high quality shirt is soft, durable and has a flattering fit. Made in the USA baby! Sweatshop free with sustainable dyes.
• Cream colored print on charcoal gray unisex t shirt, the print gets a bit darker after a few washes. This shirt is printed with discharge ink, and the result is a print that actually becomes part of the shirt with an incredibly soft feel.
• AVAILABLE SIZES: Please double check the measurements to be sure your shirt will fit just right.
Unisex X LARGE: Chest Width: 24.5", Length: 32"
• Original artwork by Bradley Sleep.
We also have the same print on other colors and styles, check our shop for availability.
P.S. Each and every shirt is printed by hand and may look slightly different, we are human beings and not machines, this is what makes our shirts special.
Mens T Shirt - WebCenter - graphic t shirt - mandala tshirt - charcoal gray - womens tshirt - unisex tee shirt - size XL
- Handmade item
- Materials: american apparel, tee shirt, tshirt, cotton, short sleeved, ink, waterbased ink, screens, passion, fervor
- Feedback: 126 reviews
- Ships worldwide from New Mexico, United States