Dara, designer at Hieropice, creates full-size terrariums in large glass vessels, full of beautiful blooming and leafy things. She wanted to make a tiny version that could be worn. Thus, our lovely mini terrarium necklace, created as a celebration of Spring, with a miniature budding Spring crocus, tufts of green and chartreuse moss and tiny plant shoots, and a darling red mushroom. All encased in a delicate glass bulb-shaped vial with silver cap, hung on 20-inch Sterling silver chain. Pendant measures ~1 inch from top of cap to base of vial. We love Spring! Hope you do too! Perhaps a gift for a recent grad, bridesmaids or wedding party?
- Can be created with a custom-length chain, just ask!
- Pendant's contents won't shift with wear, all components inside are secured
- No sun, water, or air needed. Pendant is maintenance-free and will maintain its beauty forever.
This necklace was featured on the handmade jewelry blog JewelryRevelations.com, read about it here: http://www.jewelryrevelations.com/2013/01/31/terrarium-necklace-for-spring/
Want to see our other terrarium necklaces? See the whole collection here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Hieropice?section_id=12846379
Nature Necklace, Lost World Mini Terrarium Necklace for Spring (bulb), bridesmaids gift
- Handmade item
- Materials: terrarium jewelry, miniature jewelry, flower necklace, flower pendant, vial pendant, mushroom pendant, vial necklace, bridesmaids gift, terrarium necklace, light bulb necklace, Lost World Mini Terrarium Necklace, Necklace for Spring, Jewerly Necklaces Handmade
- Feedback: 73 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Massachusetts, United States