Our candles are 100% Soy Wax, Cotton-Wicked, HandMade, and can be used as lotion/massage oil! They burn cleaner, are safer, and have a lower melting point than traditional candles
Did you know?
Most candles on the market today are made from paraffin. Paraffin is a petroleum product made from crude oil. When you burn these candles, they put harmful chemicals into the air. When you then breathe this toxic air, some of these harmful chemicals enter your body and bloodstream. This "toxic air" contains 11 documented toxins, three of which are known carcinogenic (that means they cause cancer!) chemicals (formaldehyde, toluene and benzene). Other chemicals you will breathe in when you burn paraffin wax are vinyl chloride, acetaldehyde, and acrolein. Many wicks in these candles also contain metals (including lead, zinc, etc.) that also contaminate the air and enter your body. If you have a compromised immune system, children, pets, elderly parents in the home, I beg you to consider changing the type of candles that you use. You do not have to choose mine, just look for soy or beeswax, with a cotton wick.
-These are handpoured in the United States, and made with pure Soy Wax, which is grown by United States farmers! Soy wax burns cleaner and is safer, with less soot. Soy wax has a lower melting point and easily wipes up with a warm, wet cloth (when you candle is "done," simply wash your tin with warm soap and water so you can reuse it!). It is safer for pets, children, or anyone who doesn't want to breathe in the toxins of a "regular" candle.
-They are also made with double cotton wicks (not your typical Zinc wicks!), again, cotton = supporting farmers! :)
-They come in a great reusable tin with a lid, perfect to reuse for little household items: thumb tacks, paperclips, jewelry, etc
-These are the type of candles that can be used as lotion/massage oil/foot cream for the skin. Soy wax is very easily absorbed by the skin and it is ultra moisturizing. It can also help rough dry and cracked heals. Simply burn candle until you have a pool of wax. Blow flame out, and wait approximately 5 minutes for the wax to cool a bit. dip your finger in, getting as little or as much as you would like to use. Simply rub into skin, and be prepared to be amazed!!! (Please note, never do this with a cinnamon flavored candle, as it will burn the skin, or so I have been told).
Please pick from any of the following scents:
Please pick from any of the following scents, or if you have something in mind, please ask! I can probably find anything you can think of!:
-Fresh Squeezed Orange
-Cool Citrus Basil
-Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey
-Sun and Sand
-Peaches and Cream
-Sage and Citrus
-Strawberries and Cream
-Citronella (Great for an outdoor shower!)
You can choose any color if you'd like, and varying shades (ex. I like a pale purple for lavendar vanilla)