This item sold on April 27, 2012.
The modeled photo is to show an example of fit. The wool is part of her personal collection and is not included in this listing.
The photos of the soaker are representative of what you receive but not necessarily the exact one. This listing is for one soaker in size small.
Lanolized through the wet zone and will arrive ready to wear!
Wool interlock is very stretchy, these sizes are all approximate. Please measure your child prior to ordering. Due to the intimate nature of the product, returns are not accepted unless there is a defect that is reported within 7 days of receipt.
waist size of 13" to about 20"
leg opening 7.5" to about 12"
rise approx. 16.5" with 9" in back and 7.5" in front
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax during checkout.
I am currently using wool from 2 different mills. The differences are very subtle unless you're comparing them side by side. I like each for different reasons. They are both appropriate for diapering and next to skin wear. I will try to specify in each listing which wool(s) are used in a particular piece.
95/5 wool/spandex blend interlock - is the softer of the two wools, but along with that seems to pill just a little more and is just slightly lighter in weight
97/3 organic wool/spandex blend interlock - is a slightly heavier weight and not quite as buttery soft as the 95/5 but is a hardier wool and seems to pill just a little less
WCW woolies are:
* breathable—keeping skin happy and reducing rashes/redness
* both moisture resistant & absorbent—wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, then absorbs up to 30% it's weight in moisture before feeling damp to the touch
* naturally antibacterial—lanolin in the wool naturally neutralizes urine, eliminating smell
* hand made in the USA
* hand dyed—rich, stylish colors
* perfect fit—trim fitting, scooped belly style
* 95% wool/5% spandex blend interlock—best combination of softness and stretch
* pull on style—easy to use for quick diaper changes
* closure and elastic free design—maximum comfort for baby
* double layer through the wet zone for ultimate wetness protection
This is in stock and will ship within 3 days. First Class shipping to US addresses and will ship with Delivery Confirmation through Endicia to the address provided on the PayPal account. International will be shipped First Class International but without Delivery Confirmation. Over/under payment of $1 or more on international shipping will be refunded/invoiced as necessary. If you are purchasing for somebody else please CHANGE the shipping address in your payment.