• Vibrant blue-green teal color is almost turquoise-y.
• Long sleeves, rounded lapels, single button, faux breast pocket, unlined interior.
• Shoulder pads are sewn in, but could easily be removed if you don't want them.
• Allover darting creates a flattering silhouette.
• Vintage juniors/misses size 7/8.
• In today's women's sizes, it would probably be considered a small or medium.
• Fabric content tag has been removed.
• Based on other similar-feeling vintage blazers, I believe it is a polyester/rayon blend.
• Excellent vintage condition: no flaws or real signs of wear.
• If this blazer was worn, it wasn't worn very often.
• Made in the USA.
(Taken with the garment lying flat)
• Length from top shoulder to bottom hem: 20" long.
• Length across armpits: 19" across.
• Length across bottom hem: 18" across.
• Length of sleeve: about 23" long.
**Vintage sizes differ from today's sizes!
**Please double check the measurements before buying!