Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Slate Grey Tonal: shades of dark grey, with subtle green-grey, brown-grey and blue-grey overtones, and tonal variations ... reminds me of the greys in slate tiles. Please note that I have tried to capture the color accurately, but my camera (and perhaps your monitor) may result in some variation.
• Each skein weighs 97 to 98g, approximately 232 to 235 yards
• Approximately 5 ½ stitches per inch on US #5-7 needles
• Hand dyed with color-fast acid dyes
• Machine or hand washable, dry flat
• Priced per skein. If multiple skeins are available, they are from the same batch
• Quantity currently available is shown above 'Add to Cart'
• There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same batch. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using multiple skeins.
A soft, smooth single ply that takes dye beautifully. Perfect for children’s garments or accessories you may want to machine wash. Adapts well to being treated as a light worsted, i.e., knit at a little looser gauge. This yarn has been dyed and stored in a dry, smoke-free environment.