Sorry, this item sold. Have GarageCoutureClothes make something just for you, or try these other items:
I made this top from a deconstructed, recycled man's dress shirt and reconstructed it into an adorable and super sassy tunic (or mini dress). It can be dressed up with a nice pair of leggings and dress shoes, or simply worn with a cute pair of jeans. The tunic beautifully frames your collarbone with a cowl neck collar made from shirt sleeves while accentuating or hiding, it is very versatile, your waistline with a cummerbund belt made from neckties. Your boyfriend (or husband) can no longer lay claims to his shirt!
• Size Small/Medium
• Shirt: Bust 40” (101.5cm), Waist 38" (96.5cm), Hips 40” (101.5cm)
• Fit Tip: Tunic looks best slightly oversized. Best fit is if your measurements are at least two inches smaller than shirt's measurements
• Tunic is machine washable
• Belt must be hand washed only
• Shirt: 100% cotton, brown and blue plaid
• Belt: Tie#1 blue with tan windowpane stripes. Tie#2 brown diagonal stripes
• The armholes are generally large, as I try not to change the shirt too much. It is designed to still look like it was once a man's shirt.
• REDUCED SHIPPING: I SHARE THE SHIPPING COST WITH YOU!
Visit my website, www.scrapella.com, if you want to learn more about my work and "scrapwear" parties.