I've hand-embroidered the classic phrase, "And THAT'S why you always leave a note" from the cult comedy Arrested Development onto organic off-white cotton in maroon (or dark blood, perhaps as if spewing from a lost limb, if you prefer) embroidery floss.
Next up: "And that's why you don't use a one-armed person to scare people."
Interested in different colors or a different size? Convo me!
• Stretched in a 4" (10.16 cm) hoop
• Made in a smoke-free home
• Ready to ship!
• The hoop pictured has been sold, but you will receive one made as close to the same as possible - as with most handmade items, slight variances are to be expected
• Mails USPS first class + delivery confirmation (domestic orders only)
• Options for priority and express shipping are available
► MORE STITCHY
• Main shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchCulture
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StitchCulture
• Jewelry shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/OooohShiny
Thanks to Amy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlehipsqueaks for showing off her own hoop in last picture! Make sure to visit her shop for all sorts of cool baby stuff - blankets, hats, bibs, and tons more!