Purchase any two Sand Fibers patterns and receive a third, of equal or lesser value, for free. Just specify your free pattern in the Notes to Seller during checkout.
Please do not actually "buy" the third pattern. Rest assured, however, that if you accidentally do pay for your third pattern, I will send you a refund via PayPal.
The pattern in this listing is for my original Loop-de-Loop Antiquities peyote design, which is created in 2-drop, odd count peyote. The design is 2" wide when created with size 11/o delica beads. The pdf file includes
● a link to a free online step-by-step tutorial on how to do odd count peyote "a la Sand Fibers"
● a list with the delica numbers and names for the beads used in the pictured cuff
● the actual bead counts and weights (in grams) required to create an 8.3"-long cuff
● a large, numbered graph for the 8.3" long full pattern
● a large, numbered graph for the 1.7" repeat (this is all you would have to print out if you are looking to save on paper and ink)
● a word chart for the full pattern
● tips on how to size and finish the cuff
Please note that my patterns do not include separate instructions for how to do the peyote stitch. Those are readily available by googling for "peyote beading instructions."
The beaded cuff used in the photographs in this listing was designed and photographed by Carol Dean Sharpe/Sand Fibers. It was beautifully beadwoven by my Sand Fibers Beta Beader Regina Jiron.
If you have any questions as you work with the pattern, I will be happy to help as much as I can. :)
By purchasing this pattern, you agree to the following conditions:
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe with the design (or derivative) in any listing/photograph/posting
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe when selling an item (or derivative) made from this pattern off-line;
● to sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production);
● to NOT resell or distribute (for free or for pay) or teach (for free or for pay) the pattern or any part of the pattern in any format, through any media.
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with Sand Fibers/Carol Dean Sharpe. Thank you for supporting your pattern designer's rights!
©2012 Carol Dean Sharpe/Sand Fibers. All Rights Reserved.