Patty has 5 different types of accesories to help develop fine motor skills and coordination:
Patty is made of laser-cut wood, she is hand painted and had real dressing accesories.
All her parts can be removed and put back on for fine motor skill practice and fun.
1. Cotton hair ribbons that can be untied, taken off completely, then put back on through the special slots in the dolls head and tied again. By removing, inserting, tying and untying, tying skills can be practiced in an enjoyable way.
2. Cotton lace at the top of the dress that can be undone, taken off and reinserted through special holes in the wood, for practicing lacing and tying, imitating shoe laces.
3. The arms are made of durable cotton ribbons, with button holes and buttons at the ends for practicing buttoning and unbuttoning.
4. The legs are made of 20 cm (8 inch) long polyester zippers, for practicing zipping and unzipping.
5. Waist and shoe belts are made of industrial leather with real metal buckles. They can be taken out completely and re-inserted for eye-hand coordination practice.
This activity and fine motor skill practice doll is innovative, educational and unique.
After play time is over, Patty can be hang on the wall or rest on a shelf as a room decoration.
• Suitable for toddlers and children 2 years and up.
• Size: 75 cm (30 inches) tall from head to toe.