I am a photographic artist out of NC and take pictures of forms that resemble letters of the alphabet to create a personalized piece of artwork. I am happy to say that my gallery of images now extends to numbers! Many people have been asking me for numbers so please check out the 'Wedding Theme' section of my store to view these designs and other great ideas for wedding gifts.
I do my own printing. So as well as offering a quick turnaround time, I ensure that each print passes my own high standards for quality and finish.
***ABOUT THIS LISTING***
* This listing is for a framed, personalized DATE print on premium, archival photo paper. I take all the pictures myself, and I also do the printing, and framing.
* In the first example picture (the color version) you can see my photo images 'Est.' followed by '5-19-12', which represents the date 19 May 2012 (a wedding date). I have also added text to personalize the design with the couple's names, and the wedding venue.
* A total of four images (Est. plus date), printed onto one piece of premium, archival, photo paper. The print size is 10x20 inches.
* I print my date prints in these vibrant colors, the classic black & white, or a stylish sepia tone. Please just let me know your preference in buyer's notes when you order. I'll put together a preview proof of your personalized DATE design for you to approve before printing.
* Take a look at the fourth pic in this listing for an idea of the type of number images you can expect in your design (I am always adding to my library so there is a nice variety).
* You can include text to add personalized names, venue, quotes, references, sayings etc. This is a complimentary service that I do and it adds an extra personalized touch to the gift. It is optional...you could just get the border around the numbers without the text. If you do opt for the text just let me know via convo or buyer's notes the details you want me to add, and which postion on the layout.
* Ideal for Weddings and Anniversaries! Create your own special keepsake that will be cherished for years to come...
* The color and black & white prints will come framed in a satin black frame. The sepia prints will come in an espresso brown frame. The frames are made from recycled wood, and made in The USA!
* Convo me for a sample and I'd be more than happy to put together a preview proof for you to take a look at! (just let me know all the details in your message)
*HOW TO ORDER*
1) Add item to your cart and follow checkout process.
2) In your notes at checkout just let me know the DATE you want in the photo numbers.
3) Let me know if you want color, black & white, or sepia tone.
4) Let me know the desired location of the personalized text (top let, bottom right, top middle, bottom middle). You can refer to the example images for ideas.
5) I'll send you a preview proof to approve BEFORE printing anything, so you are satisfied with the final look.
* Please note that if your etsy account is new, and you have just set it up, you may need to confirm the account so all your etsy convos are reaching me successfully.
You can view other great gift ideas in my etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/AlphabetArtPhotos
***I WILL SEND YOU A PROOF TO APPROVE BEFORE MAKING YOUR ARTWORK***
Typical turnaround time is 3 business days to make them and then I'll ship them via UPS, with tracking number AND insurance. This is typically a 2-5 business day service....and I will pass on the shipping info and tracking so you can keep an eye on it.
I will combine the shipping costs if you want more than one framed print mailed out with the same order, so it saves on shipping somewhat...(so a great opportunity to go ahead and purchase a few gifts at the same time!)
My images are under copyright and are not to be reproduced in any way without my permission.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.