• You can send a photo via Etsy Convo or email ( cyanandsepia at gmail dot com ), whichever is easier for you. :) Included with purchase is adjustment of your photo to best suit the design! In this case, that means changing to a high-contrast dark sepia-tone, adding a little texture, cropping to best show faces, and doing minor repair. Please note: I cannot legally work with any image that has a photographer's watermark on it, unless I'm sent a copy of a photo release from the photographer. (Most are happy to do so!) Please read my shop policies ("Photos" section located under "Additional Information and FAQs") for more details on photos.
This is sized as a photocard, which can sometimes be printed at your local photo processing place. It should fit perfectly into a standard size 10 envelope! (Please note - while the preview may be blurry due to image compression, any file I send you directly will be sharp and clear! Click "zoom" to get a better image preview.)
• This listing is for THE DESIGN ONLY. I'll send you a full-quality 300dpi jpg image file, customized with your information. You can then print it yourself at home, or have it printed through a local copy shop or website, wherever/however you'd like! (If you'd prefer a different file type, just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate!) Watermark will not appear on any finished file I send you.
• Please include your desired wording in the "Note to Seller" on making your purchase. (Or if you find you need to send a convo, just make note of that in the "note" area.) This includes the phrasing, as well as the actual information - you don't HAVE to use my wording! :) I've been working with invitations for several years now, so if you have any questions about wording, feel free to ask. Within 24-48 hours, I'll send you the customized file! If I have made any spelling/typing errors, I will remedy that free of charge - for other design changes, see below.
• If you'd like ANY design changes, apart from the shown options, please take a look at my customization option listings - COLOR CHANGES DO COST EXTRA! (But not much!) I love working with new colors, and would be happy to make whatever changes you'd like in order to help this fit in with YOUR vision of YOUR event. :)
• I do NOT provide any invitation printing myself! However, if you're uncomfortable with the printing process, take a look in my custom listings for my print ordering service - for a small fee, I'll take care of the hassle of placing an order through a print website for you, and all you'll need to do is go through their checkout! (By default, I'm currently using Zazzle's services, but if you'd prefer somewhere else, just ask!)