Let this little treasure washed ashore represent a renewal in your life, or simply have it serve as a reminder of your own intrinsic resilience. Makes a thoughtful gift for someone you know who has overcome great diversity and triumphed over a struggle.
The solid silver band with curious fissures hinting a vintage allure and light sporadic pitting is curved in the back to comfortably fit the contour of your finger. A charming sweet ring you'll want to wear everyday.
This is MADE to ORDER, not kept in stock.
If you need a READY to SHIP gift please CLICK HERE: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyGoLicky?section_id=7326585
This starfish ring is available in whole & half sizes 4-9 for this price.
>>>NOTE<<< Sizes 9.5-11 will be $8 more for the additional silver added, 11.5-15 are $12 more.
Your initials can be tucked under a arm as a fun hidden surprise for $6 to make your starfish ring undeniably yours. If you choose to personalize, please know personalized pieces like this are 100% non-refundable/exchangeable/returnable due to their personal nature. Purchase serves as agreement to the final terms of sale.
++ IMPORTANT !!! +++ Do you know my WORK SCHEDULE? It fluctuates. These rings are hand made one at a time to order so please check my shop announcement and click on "read more" to learn when your jewelry will be finished http://www.etsy.com/shop/happygolicky
FYI- The difference between "fine" silver and "sterling" silver is that fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. Sterling is only 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being composed of other metals, usually copper. They look the same, wear & polish the same, but fine silver is more "pure" and is, therefore, more costly and often considered more desirable than sterling.
Keep your jewelry sparkling with this specially formulated polishing cloth 2" swatch, just enough & can be reused dozens of times. Only $1.99 with jewelry purchase.
Visit my shop for other custom jewelry design ideas in RECLAIMED & ECO-FRIENDLY fine silver http://www.HappyGoLicky.etsy.com/