We loved the Peggy Sue top so much we added the dress pattern as well. Just like the top, simple cap sleeves (that means no setting in sleeves!) make this an easy enough pattern you'll want to make several versions. The look is sweet and the fit is relaxed and comfy.
If you already purchased the top and would like the dress pattern as well, just convo and let us know and we'll do a custom listing for the pattern pieces only for $3.50. Like this top in a pajama set? You'll find it listed here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93764709/new-peggy-sue-pajamas-pj-pdf-pattern
The tutorial includes page after page of pictures with detailed instructions. And if you get stuck on a step?...we’re just a convo away.
Your tutorial will be emailed to your Etsy email address in the form of a PDF file within 12 hours of your purchase. If you haven’t received your pattern within 24 hours, please check your junk mail and spam folders for the email. If you don’t find it there, contact us and your order will be resent.
Your pattern comes with all the sizes – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10
The PDF tutorial includes:
• A full scale computer generated pattern ready to print on regular 8.5"x11" computer paper. (You’ll need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view it. You can find the free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
• Instructions for assembling the pattern
• Detailed step by step picture tutorial
• Fabric requirements and suggestions
• Materials/notions list
• Upcycling tips and tricks
• A glossary of sewing terms
All you’ll need is a regular sewing machine (no serger required) and some basic sewing tools.
Any of our patterns can be sent to you by regular mail – just purchase the mail listing for $2.75 here -- https://www.etsy.com/listing/93911788/add-on-to-get-your-pattern-pieces-by for each pattern purchased. We mail the pattern pieces only. The pattern directions will still be emailed to your inbox.
This pattern is designed by Ruby Jean’s Closet and all designs are copyrighted 2012, all rights reserved. It is for personal use. Garments produced using this pattern may be offered for sale by in-home sewers in limited quantities. We ask that you give www.rubyjeanscloset.etsy.com credit for the pattern.
Peggy Sue - Ruffle Dress and Top Pattern PDF. Girl Sewing Pattern. Girl Top Pattern. Kids Clothing. Sizes 2-10
- Handmade Supply
- Materials: pdf, ebook, epattern, pattern, tutorial, diy, sewing instructions, sewing directions, easy sew, beginner sew, top pattern, patterns, beginner pattern
- Feedback: 1780 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States