This custom brooch will be made just for you from the choice of colours presented in the third image. This listing is for a cluster of fifteen multi-sized 100% Merino wool balls, all hand formed before firmly stitching them together to create a fabulously colourful wool jewel.
Here's how the process works:
DON'T PURCHASE THE LISTING YET...
1) Choose up to 15 different colours (5 of one colour... 3 of another... or just one colour... you get the idea) and click that "contact the shop owner" link below, or the "Contact" button over there on the right to start the ball rolling.
2) I'll pin the brooch together and photograph it to let you see how the colours work together. You can make any changes that you wish.
3) When you're really happy and excited about your imminent custom made brooch, I'll customise this listing for you with pictures of your pin/brooch and you can add it to your cart.
4) I'll package it up in the super-amazing-show-stopping Shiny Jane packaging and send it on its merry way to you.
5) You get it, and either a) keep it and brag to all of your friends how you collaborated on the design and it's probably the only one in the world like it or b) you give it to a very lucky recipient and gain enormous browny points and eternal gratitude.
Other options and sizes are available here:
mini-sculpture type: http://www.etsy.com/your/listings/96762823
9 ball cluster type: http://www.etsy.com/your/listings/96697812
1: Aubergine (very dark purple)
2: Amethyst (dark rich purple)
3: Elderberry (purply plum)
4: Mulberry (pinky plum)
5: Hyacinth (bluey lilac)
6: Lavender (warm lilac purple)
7: Salmon pink
8: Baby pink
9: Loganberry (deep dark red - a touch of burgundy)
10: Red (true deep red)
11: Poppy (lighter shade of red with a touch of orange)
12: Pink-red (strong pink red)
13: Cinnamon (dark orange)
14: Orange (bright orange)
15: Sunset (light warm orange)
16: Lemon yellow
17: Rust (dark warm brown)
18: Olive (mid olive green)
19: Lichen (mid natural green)
20: Gooseberry (fresh light green)
21: Amber (mid natural orange to brown)
23: Laburnum (pale natural yellow)
24: Mallard (forest green with a touch of blue)
25: Grass green
26: Lawn (Emerald green)
28: Chartreuse (acid green)
29: Tanzanite (very dark navy blue)
30: Mediterranean (rich mid blue)
32: Royal (dark blue/navy)
33: Sky (light baby blue)
34:Teal (very pale blue green)
37: Marl (undyed grey merino wool)
39: Seal (soft warm grey)
40: Mink (warm browny grey)
41: cream (undyed Blue Faced Leicester)
42: Pure White
And would you believe, there are actually more colours available! So if these aren't enough let me know and I'll see what I can do.