Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Embed this item

Copy and paste the code onto your site where you'd like the item to appear.

Link this item


Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
Hunger Games - District 12 ... Solid Silver Inspired Pendant
Please, pay attention! The size of the pendant is 16 -18 mm in diameter.

This hands made article of jewelry has been crafted from Precious Metal Clay, a unique form of silver. I designed and carved every plug so you get a perfectly detailed crisp impression.
The result is one-of-a-kind piece of art which you can wear all the time to keep the sentiment close to your heart. This inspirational miniature reminds you of what truly matters in your life. And they are the most amazing conversation starters.

Crisp embossing rustic letters.

Please note that the pictures are very closeup to show details and each piece is made by hand and may vary from photo. This is a solid silver piece without any additional metal plating or gold painting. The bright spots are just a reflection of the sun on the silver surface.

The size of each pendant can vary. Usually it is the size of one dime.
On the reverse side every pendant has a hallmark "Fine Silver 0.999".

It comes on a matching sterling silver jump ring. No chain or cord attached!
Please, allow 1 day for SH&H and 3-4 days for delivery USPS (Unites States Postal Service) First-Class Mail letter to lower 48 states. Once shipped you will receive a confirmation "Shipped" Email.
I am using the cheapest shipping option $3 - First-Class Mail letters and small packages up to 1 oz. This type of shipping doesn't provide tracking number and insurance coverage. But this doesn't mean that this service is not reliable!

In my store you can order one-side custom-made pendant with your own quote (only letters) for $30 or pendant from your very own design for $35 and up. This custom ring will be $40.
The price is very reasonable and depends on the complexity of design.
For every additional digital image version with a new quote I will charge $1.

I can fit on one side of a dime no more than 90 characters.
Click here for example "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Please, pay attention! Embossing design (outside, positive, height details ) can be only on one side of the pendant.
I don't do double-sided embossing letters pendants.
I can do double-sided pendants but I really prefer not to do it.
On the other side can be only engraving design, not embossing (inside, negative, depth details). The cost of the custom double-sided pendant starts from $33.
Click here for example:

Before casting an item in silver I will put a Black@White image of the custom item on my etsy list with a "Reserved

for ..." label on it and will sent you a notice.
After paying, I will cast a pendant in silver and ship it to you ASAP.
Payment must be done within 10 days of "Reserved for ..." notice date.
If after 10 days payment has not been made, your order will be canceled.
Please, allow 3-5 days to complete an order and 4-5 days for delivery USPS First-Class Mail Letter to lower 48 states.
Once I shiped your piece, you will receive a confirmation "Shipped" Email.

The difference between "sterling" and "fine" silver is that fine silver is 99.9% pure and sterling is only 92.5%, the other 7.5% being composed of copper. They look the same, but there is more "silver" in fine silver and, therefore, is more costly & more important tarnish less.

I answer every Email within 12 hours.
Should anything happen to your piece or delivery, please contact me via Conversation.

Let the games begin... Solid Silver Hunger Games Inspired Pendant

$21.00 USD
Only 1 available
Please select a diameter
Please select a material
Please select from the available options


  • Handmade item
  • Diameter: 18-22 mm
  • Materials: fine silver, precious metal clay, pmc
  • Feedback: 709 reviews
  • Ships worldwide from California, United States