This Day of the Dead Silver Charm Necklace features an image of a female skeleton from the early 1900's under a clear glass cabochon, a cross, skeleton and crystal.
* Vintage image of Female Skeleton which has been cured under glass and set in a vintage reproduction lace bezel. This charm piece is only 1-3/4 inches from the top of the toggle to the longest charm. This is a smaller, petite piece of jewelry.
* 3 Charms of cross with the words "your memeory remains", a dancing skeleton, with a floral cabochon with faceted clear crystal
*If you would like different silver charms, I would be happy to change those for other charms in my inventory. Please send me your email address and I will forward my charm catalog to you.
* 18 inch adjustable to 22 inch extender, stainless steel diamond cut chain. Want it longer? Please let me know and I will quote you a minimal price.
*Solid Diamond Cut stainless steel chain, stainless steel clasp, jumprings, and findings. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver. Because stainless steel it is significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum it does not require fillers, so is always nickel and allergy metals free. Jewelry grade Stainless Steel is more durable than other jewelry metals and and it will never tarnish, turn, wear off, and will last a life time.
*Pewter charms, pewter toggle and sterling silver plated pewter charms. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color.
*Sterling Silver plated crown settings, have been bonded to a bronze/brass core. I have tried to remove the sterling silver finish with jewelry sanding paper, but was unable to. So these findings passed my quality control test. However, don't try this at home.
* As a metalsmith that worked exclusively in sterling silver for years, my wirewrap is turned properly, jumpings are closed flush, and all my findings, chain, and charms are patina to match the other components of your beautfiul bracelets, necklaces and jewelry.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
*Gift boxed and wrapped
INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MY JEWELRY:
I am an published artist, metalsmith and featured sculptor . I pride myself on my finishing and quality of my silver charm jewelry. Here is some information about the many alternative metals like silver filled and stainless steel, and how I use them to create your heirloom quality silver charm jewelry.
FEEDBACK FROM MY MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS:
Looking for matching silver charm earrings or silver charm bracelets? You can find them in these area's of my shop:
Simply Charming line of bracelets:
I also do lots of custom silver charm bracelets, here are some examples;
For my full line of hand created silver charm bracelets, and jewelry, please visit my shop:
Thanks for stopping by my store, and let me know if I can answer any questions.
blackberrydesigns [!at] msn.com
Just a note to jewelry designers: I hope my art jewelry inspires you to create but my designs, description, tags and titles are part of my intellectual copyright.