Sorry, this item sold. Have DeconstructionCrafts make something just for you, or try these other items:
This medium size 16 ounce smooth mug jar has been hand-carved and etched with a rolling hillside, a single tree, starburst sun and the encouragement for you to "shine on". The top of the jar is a mini chalk board on which you can write anything you wish (chalk included).
We love these multi-purpose jewels for being sustainable, reusable precious containers without the use of plastic. DOWN WITH DISPOSABLE!
~'~^~ Features ~^~'~
1. CHALK TOP for writing your name to put in a shared fridge, or the bin number for buying in bulk in a grocery store, or the date of the leftovers you put inside, or a love note for a gift tucked inside.
2. Every jar COMES WITH 2 PIECES OF CHALK able to fit into a standard pencil sharpener for detailed writing on the lids.
3. Label on the bottom (see image) gives the TARE (CONTAINER WEIGHT) for easy use at the grocery store for buying in bulk.
4. THIS JAR HAS A HANDLE, making it easy to tie to your bag for easy carrying, hold as you have something cold inside (hot liquids are NOT okay with this jar), or to tie strings and pretty things onto (like I often do). I strap my keys on and have it become my carry-all.
5. Label also includes the CAPACITY IN OUNCES for easy use at smoothie/juice shops when they ask "what size?". Or perhaps you are mixing a fierce concoction of something and it helps to know how many cups is held in the jar.
5. FITS ON MOST BLENDERS to be used sort of like a "magic bullet". Most blenders will fit *either* a wide mouth or small mouthed jar. This jar is a small-mouthed mason jar with a typical 2.5 inch opening. If you are unsure about whether it will fit your blender, unscrew the bottom of your blender and try screwing it onto a small mouthed jar half full with water. If you flip it over and it doesn't leak out the water then it will work! If you don't have a jar handy, then send me a message and we'll figure it out together.
6. SUSTAINABLE item that is made to last HANDMADE and hand drawn/etched for a unique one of a kind object. I love using these jars to promote my value of what's inside. Whatever I put in my jar becomes more precious.
7. ENDLESS USES: We've use them as vases, as storage, as to-go containers, as candle holders, as terrariums, as lanterns, as cups and more! Google "DIY jar" and you'll see what's up.
8. PRIZES! Every jar comes with something special (and it's a secret until you get it) ;)
~'~^~ Non Features ~^~'~
1. This jar is not able to withstand boiling water. No canning of anything or hot drinks in this jar!
2. The decal on the bottom of the jar is not dishwasher safe. Hand-washing is good for the hand muscles, and good for the planet, as well as the jar. Long life through personal care!
Visit www.DeconstructionCrafts.com for tutorials, recipes, rantings, theories, and more handmade goodness. Join in on the crafters' rebellion!