This little jewel is a pendant necklace inspired by the Game of Thrones Intro graphics, done by myself. It features the four main house sigil heads around a star with a single rhinestone. It's the perfect piece for any fan that isn't devoted to just one house.
The pendant is a little over 1.5" at the widest. I have the chain at about 18".
The pendant material is costume grade alloy blend and the piece is assembled by hand.
Please do NOT copy my images without my consent.
Please be aware that sales are final.
Items ship USPS with Delivery Confirmation.
I reserve the right to require signature confirmation at random.
I reserve the right to cancel any transaction and issue a refund.
If PayPal does not provide me with full seller protection on your order, I will not process it.
If you provide me with a wrong address 30 percent of the original sale will not be returned to you, along with the shipping fee. The remaining 70 percent will not be refunded until the package is back in my possession, this is all traceable via the tracking information provided by USPS (giving a wrong address can take weeks if not months to get back to the sender. Only use the address associated with your Paypal account.)
Please note that I do not take custom orders, and I reserve the right to ignore emails that are not associated with a purchase.