Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
African Jade: (also called "Transvaal Jade") is actually a dark green Grossular Garnet which is mined in South Africa and resembles Nephrite Jade, only darker in color with more opacity. It's dark green color comes from fossilized algae that is over 2 billion years old.
- 3 wrap leather bracelet
- Beads: 6mm round African jade.
- Leather: 1.8mm dark brown leather cord (natural dyed).
- Button: Thick and solid silver plated button. Organic texture
- Size andjustable between 45-58cm which makes 5 closures to fit most wrist sizes. Extra leather may be cut off if not needed.
All leather wrap bracelets are made carefully using a strong thread of very good quality. They are very durable, but for a much longer life is better not to wet the leather.
Take a look at my other items: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustWanderlustShop
Thanks for visiting my shop. I'm always looking for new materials and combinations. Please come back again and discover new amazing creations.
Beaded leather wrap bracelet. African jade triple wrap leather bracelet with solid silver plated button. WSR3v013
- Handmade item
- Materials: african jade, gemstone, brown leather, metal button, silver plated, cuero, jade verde, piel, boton metal, boton plateado, two hole button
- Feedback: 201 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Palma de Mallorca, Spain