One day, several years ago, I was on the phone while my niece colored pictures at the dining room table. I don't remember who I was talking or why the subject came up, but I said, "I don't have any kids." As soon as the words were out of my mouth, my niece, then three or four, piped up, "Sure you do! I'm your kid!"
It was the sweetest thing I ever heard and I wanted to create a print with that spirit behind it --a reminder that giving birth to a little one isn't the only way for them to be "our kid".
Then, one day, I came up with these words and they perfectly expressed what I was feeling.
Perfect as an adoption gift, you have the option of customizing it with that very special date your child was welcomed into your family forever.
There are four color schemes available, so please take a look at each of them and let me know which you would like! Also be sure to let me know which date to use -- or if you don't want one at all.
- Peachy Orange
- Minty Green
The Important Stuff :
- My prints are printed with fade resistant bright and vibrant inks on an archival fine art stock with a luster finish that enhances the colors and ensures they'll be just as beautiful years from now as they are on the day they're printed.
- 8" x 10" image is centered on 8.5" x 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) paper. There is a white border around all sides, as shown.
- Signed and dated on the back.
- Printed to order by me to ensure that each is perfectly perfect
- Shipped to you via USPS First Class Mail in a clear archival sleeve within a rigid mailer to make sure it gets to you perfectly perfect, too!
- Please note that colors vary from monitor to monitor, so the colors on the print you receive may look slightly different than what you see on screen...but I guarantee they will be beautiful. Don't see a color scheme you like? For a small additional fee, I can do this print in absolutely any colors. Send me a message and we'll talk!
Original Words And Design © 2012, Kathy R. Jeffords. Copyright not transferable with sale. Since these are my original words (that were not anywhere on the internet before I first posted this print), I kindly ask that you not post them on Facebook, Twitter or other places on the internet without crediting me...as a writer, it's no fun to see my work credited to "unknown" or "anonymous" or even being slightly tweaked and sold by others. Thanks so much!