ON SALE! R.R.P AUD $13.00...now AUD $7.00 including envelope!
- This simple but stunning invitation looks even prettier in real life! The foldover style invitation features dusty pink satin ribbon and a dazzling diamante cluster on top of pearlescent ivory/soft cream card.
- The bride and grooms names as well as the wedding date are printed below the bow detail. 3 beautiful crystal look diamante embellishments sit at the bottom of the card, adding the perfect finishing touch.
- Card opens to reveal your invitation wording printed as desired on a pearlescent paper insert.
- Invitation comes completely personalised with wording and font of your choice in black ink.
- Card measures 148mm x 148mm.
- Listing includes a matching metallic envelope
-100% handmade quality- made with love and care! <3
This listing is for 1x sample of the invitation card and matching envelope.
MATCHING STATIONERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN THIS RANGE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
1. Order a sample of your favorite invitation.
2. If you like your sample and would like to go ahead with a full order, please convo or email us the following information:
- The items you would like to order (eg. invitations, RSVP cards, menus, etc.)
- The quantities you will need
- Your invitation wording and font selections (We can help you at this stage if needed. We have plenty of sample wording options and font options to choose from).
- Your guest list (if you wanted your stationery personalized with your guests' names).
Once we have all the required info, we will send a digital proof of your invitation/stationery within 1-2 days, and wait for your review. If any changes are required to any of your proofs, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will revise them for you.
3. Once everything has been reviewed and approved, we will start on the production of your stationery. Production timing will depend on the size of your order- we will advise an approximate delivery date when you order. If you have any questions at all regarding the ordering process, please don't hesitate to convo us!
We are a registered business in Australia and and have been working full-time designing and creating stationery since 2009. Please contact us for testimonials.
When to order your wedding stationery
3-6 months before your wedding date: You should aim to order your wedding invitations at least 3 months before the big day to ensure you that you can have everything delivered in time. Remember that the more notice you give us of your order, the more time we can spend on making your order just perfect!
When to send out your wedding invitations
Generally speaking, wedding invitations should be sent out 6-8 weeks before your wedding date, or earlier if you have international or out-of-town guests.
Looking for more invitation designs? http://www.etsy.com/shop/BStudioInvitations
Copyright © B Studio Wedding Invitations - 2014 -
Elegant Diamante Wedding Invitation Card with Dusty Pink Ribbon- our luxurious "Crystalline" design NOW ON SALE
- Handmade item
- Materials: diamante, cluster, jewel, card, paper, embossed paper, ribbon, metallic card, bow
- Made to order
- Feedback: 9 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Sydney, Australia