Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This pretty 1850s dress features an open neckline, double layered sleeves and a double layer skirt. The overskirt features a scalloped hemline. The dress ties in the back to accommodate a thinner doll. Delicate black cotton lace decorates the sleeves, bodice and over skirt. The majority of the dress is made from black and white gingham fabric in 100% cotton. The underskirt is made from Kona Cotton in the color of basil.
Attention International Customers: I can fit 3-4 dress in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope. I am told that flat rate envelope is better for getting through customs versus using a box.
Please note the following:
1. This dress is ready to purchase and has been hand made by me with great care.
2. The dress has Velcro closures.
3. My home is smoke free. I do own a cat and dog.
4. The doll and shoes in the photos are for display purposes only and are not for sale.
5. All seams that would fray have been serged.
6. Although I made this outfit to fit 18” dolls such as those sold by American Girl, Gotz, Our Generation or Springfield Collection I am not affiliated with those companies.
7. This dress is made from Keepers Dolly Duds Design pattern.