NOTE: In true Loki fashion, I can't quite figure out if this is primarily a masculine or feminine scent. I think it's rather ambiguous, and could work for either.
My perfume mists are created with a dry oil base that is much better for your skin and hair than alcohol, though it essentially works the same.
You might notice that there is only a few in stock. I prefer to make batches fresh based on demand, so don't worry if you want more than is listed. Just strike up a convo and I'd be happy to make you some extras. This can also affect creation and shipping times, but I will also strive to keep you up to date on when something may ship.
Feedback from Customers:
"Loki is just what I expected for the alluring and powerful god of Mischief."
"It’s wild and seductive with a dark edge. Like a delicious poison I want to drink in, knowing it would be bad for me if I did, so I have to go no farther than enjoying the scent. Perfect."
"Very green! Minty and fresh like a cold breeze on Jotunnheim!"
- There are no additional or artificial colorings added.
- All of my perfumes are safe for direct skin contact, however as with any new product, you may want to do a small test to make sure that you have no reactions before dousing yourself with it.
- Perfume mists should not stain clothing, but if you are worried about a particularly delicate and expensive blouse that you got in a vintage store, best play it safe. Spray on the smell first while you're naked. It will dry within seconds, and then put on your fancy item.
- Keep in mind that these perfumes will react with your body chemistry, and may not end up smelling the same on you as they do in the bottle. There's also a couple distinct stages a perfume will go through once you apply it. It will smell differently fresh on your skin than it does with the "dry down". Basically, give it time to settle and you'll have the more long-lasting result.
- This atomizer includes a reservoir of 1/3 oz. of perfume mist, or 9.8 ML.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.