FULL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Prepare the nails with a base coat/coloured varnish if you like (they can be applied to bare nails if preferred) Any varnish must be fully dry before applying the stickers.
2. Carefully cut around each transfer with scissors, rounding the edges.
3. To remove the stickers from the backing paper brush your fingertip inwards against the edge of the top printed side until the sticker starts to come away, then peel off the rest of the sticker.
4. Position the sticker on the nail and press it down into position with your finger tip.
5. Coat the nail with a couple of layers of clear nail varnish or top coat (top coat is a bit more hard wearing so will make them last longer) and allow to dry fully.