Between the 2 ties you will discover a little secret pocket where you can stash a little cash, cards or keys to leave the house hands free...
Great with jeans and a blouse, or on your favorite tunic or dress.
One size - fits up to size 14.
All my tie belts can be worn in slightly different ways, and customers keep discovering new bows and knots to make them even more interesting...
Here is a basic description of how to best wear the belts:
- Hold the belt open and place it against your stomach, preferably so that the bottom half is over your belly button (if it is too low, it will crease every time you sit down or bend over...)
- If you want to have the "pocket", make sure the ties are placed so that the opening is towards the top.
- Wrap it around your waist and bring the ends back towards the front. I personally prefer to tie the belt towards one side, and I try to choose the color that is towards the bottom of the belt and put it across the top of the other color to "frame" it. Sometimes it looks nice across the middle, too.
- I generally tie the belt with a half-bow, but a full bow can be fun and feminine, and it is also possible to tie both ends behind the back (for smaller-sized people only, unfortunately..). People above size 14 may find it difficult to wrap the belt around, but can simple tie a bow in back or to the side - it looks great too!
- The belt should be fairly tight, but avoid yanking or pulling knots too hard as this could damage the seams! A firm pull should be enough to keep it on all day. If you notice the belt creasing too much, try wearing it higher or lower.
- Some people like to wear them lower on the hips - they can look quite nice there too. they can even look good worn as headbands! Wear them however you like... (and let me know if you discover any more interesting ways to wear them!)