The front cover inscription reads, "Keep Calm and Go To Paris". Above the inscription is a sketch of the Eiffel Tower, which is printed from my original pen-and-ink artwork.
• This journal measures 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" (14 cm by 10.8 cm).
• The front cover is printed on professional quality ivory cardstock made from ecofriendly recycled paper.
• Inside, 60 sheets (120 pages) of white, unlined paper.
• The back cover is made of chipboard, an environmentally-friendly product.
• Bound with a sturdy double coil wire, a convenient feature which allows the inside pages to lie flat when you open the book.
Each journal is made by hand after you place your order.
Lined paper is not available for this journal size.
Eiffel Tower original art copyright 2011 by Steven James Keathley.
View more travel journals:
View more journals and fine art at my Etsy store: