1. Purchase your chosen design.
2. Email your photo (if there is a photo space on the invite) and what text you want on your card to rioosodesignsemail [!at] yahoo.com. All designs are done as 5x7s. Be sure to let me know if you would rather have 4x6 or 6x7.5 (Costco's greeting card size, which comes with envelopes), instead of 5x7.
3. In most cases, once I receive your information, within 24 business hours, I will email you a low resolution proof.
4. Once you approve the proof, I will send you a high resolution .jpg image, ready for you to have printed.
5. Take or upload to your favorite photo processing center, such as Costco, Walmart, or Winkflash.com (who does their 5x7s for only $0.25 each!!!).
Photos should be 300dpi or higher resolution for the best quality photo greeting card. We will be glad to change your photo to black and white or sepia tone at no additional charge.
NOTE: When you provide me with your image, you agree that you have documented permission by the copyright holder or you are the photographer. You will also be agreeing to take full responsibility for any wrongful use of copyrighted images and will agree to not hold me liable for any wrongful use of any copyrighted images.
Are you super busy? Need us to print your cards and mail them to you? No problem! Please contact us about pricing and other information.