This is for the solid light pink fabric shown in the first picture. The other pictures show different ways to wear your infant/toddler. Can be used for infants/toddlers up to 35 pounds.
The edges are professionally serged to give the wrap a finished look and a tag marking the center. This material is perfect for wrapping as it is stretchy on the short side (width) so you can stretch it up and over your baby and not stretchy on the long side (length).
Material is 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
The sling is machine washable.
Instructions on how to properly wrap your baby will be provided. YouTube is also a great resource for wrapping instructions. There are many, many ways to wear your baby up to toddler age.
Here are some precautions to take while using the wrap and wearing your baby:
* Always check the carrier first for signs of wear or any rips. Don’t use if damaged.
* Please use common sense while wearing; do not use while cooking, showering, around water, or other potentially hazardous activities, and bend with your knees not at the waist.
* Make sure baby's face is out as to have sufficient airflow.
* For newborns and babies not fully able to keep their heads up, tuck baby's head in one side of wrap, with head turned sideways, making sure to alternate sides each time you wrap.
* Make sure to support baby's weight while making adjustments.
* Practice wrapping with a doll or stuffed animal before trying them on your baby.
* Remove baby from sling before placing in bed.
* If baby is fighting you, don't put in sling, wait for them to calm down and try again.
* This wrapping technique is extremely comfortable and perfectly safe when done correctly. However, use at your own risk, the safety of your child is your responsibility.