This is a listing for a crochet pattern of this very lovely and cute amigurumi banana!
Use it to decorate your kitchen with, use it as a cat or dog toy or let your kids play with it for instance in a play kitchen!
Imagine a fruit bowl with all kinds of crochet fruit, or put them on a windowsill. The possibilities are endless. :)
This listing is only for the pattern of the banana. If you want the other fruit patterns as well, please look at the other listings in my Etsy store. :)
Needed to make this crochet pattern:
- left over yarns. You really don't need a lot of yarn to make this banana.
- a 2.5mm crochet needle, if you want the banana to be the same size as on the pictures.(a bit more then 1.5" / 3.7cm in diameter, and around 8" / 20cm long).
- a little bit of filling material.
- a sewing needle.
Needed skills to make the pattern:
- Magic ring
- Increasing and decreasing stitches
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- The ability to change colors
- Very basic sewing/embroidery skills for the brown lines on the banana.
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. Also, there are no sewing skills required to make this pattern.
This listing is only for the banana crochet pattern.
Skill level: easy.
==> As soon as Etsy has received your payment, you will be able to download the pattern directly from your Etsy account.
--> PLEASE NOTE: you will only buy the pattern, not the entire item or the wool needed to crochet it. Also, please note that all sales are final and we can not refund patterns, so please make sure to read our shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/VliegendeHollander/policy
Thanks for looking! If you like this pattern, I've got plenty of others in my Etsy shop. :)
PS: If you want to buy one of the actual items instead of just the pattern, please have a look over here: www.etsy.com/shop/TheAmigurumiShop