An original realistic crochet amigurumi koala pattern by June Gilbank.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in grey, plus a tiny amount of black
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Size: approx 7" tall as seated
Details: Pattern includes full instructions to make an adorably realistic crocheted koala with true-to-life shaping and poseable arms. Detailed instructions and 23 step-by-step assembly photos ensure that your koala will turn out absolutely perfectly too!
Optional: If you'd like to make the fluffy ears as pictured, you'll need a wire pet slicker brush to brush out the pieces after crocheting (instructions are given in pattern).
Suggestion: Although I didn't do this with my koala, if yours will be a toy for a child you could add some velcro or a press stud to his hands so they can grasp together and he can cling onto things - extra cute!
This pattern will be e-mailed as a PDF file to the email address you have on file with Etsy, unless you request delivery to a different email address. I will email your patterns(s) within 24-48hrs of payment wherever possible - please check your Spam folder if you don't see my email!
All PlanetJune patterns include detailed written instructions together with clear step-by-step photos to demonstrate assembly and any special techniques or other potentially confusing parts. Would you like to see examples of my pattern style and quality?
- Free patterns: www.planetjune.com/free
- Crochet tutorials: www.planetjune.com/help
- Please note: this is a PDF crochet pattern file that includes a detailed written description and crochet instructions, with clear step-by-step photos (where necessary), to show how to make the pictured item. You are NOT buying the completed item. All sales are final.
- My patterns are written in English language, using standard (US) crochet terminology.
- All my patterns include unlimited support from me via email!
- You MAY NOT sell, trade or share this pattern with anyone else.
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern provided you credit me (June Gilbank, PlanetJune) as the designer.
Please message me prior to purchase if you need any other information, or email me at any time after purchase if you have any questions about the pattern, or need any assistance!